Welcome to Highlands, the little church with the big heart!
Here are some things you might want to know if you visit on a Sunday morning:
- Directions to the church are available here.
- Parking is available on East Orchard Street, on church side. We try to be good neighbors, so please leave some space around the driveways. You can also park at the police station next to the church—but the first four spaces are reserved for those conducting police business.
- Children of all ages are welcome in our worship services! Sunday school is available for school aged children (grades K-12) on most Sundays during the school year. On the first Sunday of the month, we celebrate Communion, and all generations worship together. Crayons and coloring pages are available in the entryway—please help yourselves, or ask an usher for assistance!
- Though our sanctuary dates to 1874, we do have air conditioning in the sanctuary for hot summer days!
- Our worship style is traditional but informal. Come as you are—dressed up or down.
- We welcome the chance to get to know you, and we’d love it if you would join us for refreshments and conversation in our fellowship hall after the service.
If you have any questions about what we do here, please contact us! Our pastor would love to meet with you to talk about our church and how you can grow in faith with us.